The 3rd Workshop on Quality of Open Data will be held in conjunction with BIS conference on June 8-10, 2020 in Colorado Springs, United States.
The goal of QOD 2020 workshop is to bring together different communities working on quality in Wikipedia, DBpedia, Wikidata, OpenStreetMap, Wikimapia and other open knowledge bases and data sources. The workshop calls for sharing research experience and knowledge related to quality assessment in open data. We invite papers that provide methodologies and techniques, which can help to verify and enrich various community based services in different languages.
List of Topics
- Quality management in open knowledge bases
- Large-scale information extraction
- Assessment of geospatial data in OpenStreetMap, Wikimapia and other collaborative maps
- Multilingual entity recognition tasks
- Enriching open databases with NLP methods
- Quality assessment of Wikipedia articles
- Improving quality of DBpedia, Wikidata and other semantic databases
- Enrichment of multilingual open knowledge bases
- Analysis of references and citation data
Papers approved for presentation at QOD 2020 will be published as a volume in Springer’s Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing (LNBIP) series.
- March 30, 2020 – submission deadline for papers
- April 21, 2020 – notification of acceptance/rejection
- May 6, 2020 – submission of final papers (for presentation)
- June 8-10, 2020 – the workshop
More information: https://bisconf.org/2020/qod/