In 2012, graduated from the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, and got his Master’s degree in management.
Since 2019 – Assistant Professor at the Department of Information Systems at the Poznań University of Economics and Business. Classes conducted:
- Information Systems
- Information Retrieval
- IT Knowledge Management
- Analysis of Information Systems
- Computer Networks
2011–2012 – was a member of the Council of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Adam Mickiewicz University on behalf of the Students’ Government.
PhD studies2013-2018 – was a part of Doctoral Councils of the Poznań University of Economics and Business. In the years 2013, 2015, 2016 – Vice-Chairman of the Doctoral Council, and in the years 2018 of the year – Chairman of the DC.
In 2013-2015 – member of the Council of the Faculty of Computer Science and Electronic Economy. In 2016 – member of the Senate Commission for Research and International Cooperation PUEB.
In 2014-2018 – member of the Organizing Committee of the annual Environmental PhD Conference “Economy. Technology. Society.”
BIS & QOD
Since 2013 – a member of the Organizing Committee of the annual international conference Business Information Systems.
Since 2018 – a co-chair of the Workshop on Quality of Open Data.
Awards and distinctions
- 1st place in the 15th PUEB Foundation Competition for the Best Doctoral Theses
- 3rd place in doctoral dissertations competition of the Scientific Society of Business Informatics (Polish abbr. “NTIE”)
- Interstudent 2018 – best international doctoral student
- Best Paper Award – the 23rd International Conference on Information and Software Technologies (ICIST 2017)