Born on January 28, 1986 in Grodno.
In 2010, graduated from the Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics of the Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno.
In 2012, graduated from the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, and got his Master’s degree in management.
Since 2019 – Assistant Professor at the Department of Information Systems at the Poznań University of Economics and Business. Classes conducted:
- Information Systems
- Information Retrieval
- IT Knowledge Management
- Analysis of Information Systems
- Computer Networks
2011–2012 – was a member of the Council of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Adam Mickiewicz University on behalf of the Students’ Government.
PhD studies2013-2018 – was a part of Doctoral Councils of the Poznań University of Economics and Business. In the years 2013, 2015, 2016 – Vice-Chairman of the Doctoral Council, and in the years 2018 of the year – Chairman of the DC.
In 2013-2015 – member of the Council of the Faculty of Computer Science and Electronic Economy. In 2016 – member of the Senate Commission for Research and International Cooperation PUEB.
In 2014-2018 – member of the Organizing Committee of the annual Environmental PhD Conference “Economy. Technology. Society.”
BIS & QOD
Since 2013 – a member of the Organizing Committee of the annual international conference Business Information Systems.
Since 2018 – a co-chair of the Workshop on Quality of Open Data.
Awards and distinctions
- 1st place in the 15th PUEB Foundation Competition for the Best Doctoral Theses
- 3rd place in doctoral dissertations competition of the Scientific Society of Business Informatics (Polish abbr. “NTIE”)
- Interstudent 2018 – best international doctoral student
- Best Paper Award – the 23rd International Conference on Information and Software Technologies (ICIST 2017)