The second edition of the QOD (Quality of Open Data) workshop took place on 28 June 2019 as part of the BIS 2019 (22nd International Conference on Business Information Systems) in Seville (Spain). The organisers of the QOD 2019 workshop were Włodzimierz Lewoniewski, Anisa Rula and Krzysztof Węcel.
The goal of the QOD workshop is to bring together different communities working on quality in Wikipedia, DBpedia, Wikidata, OpenStreetMap, Wikimapia and other open knowledge bases and data sources. The workshop calls for sharing research experience and knowledge related to quality assessment in open data.
QOD 2019 accepted papers
- A New Tool for Automated Quality Control of Environmental Time Series (AutoQC4Env) in Open Web Services
- Approach to Improving the Quality of Open Data in the Universe of Small Molecules
- Evaluating the Quantity of Incident-Related Information in an Open Cyber Security Dataset
- Semantic Data Integration and Quality Assurance of Thematic Maps in the German Federal Agency for Cartography and Geodesy
- Technical Usability of Wikidata’s Linked Data
Information about previous editions of the workshop can be found at QODW.org