The third edition of the QOD (Quality of Open Data) workshop took place on 9 June 2020 as part of the BIS 2020 conference (23rd International Conference on Business Information Systems). The organisers of the QOD 2020 workshop were Dr. Mouzhi Ge, Dr. Włodzimierz Lewoniewski and Dr. habil. Krzysztof Węcel.
The goal of the QOD workshop is to bring together different communities working on quality in Wikipedia, DBpedia, Wikidata, OpenStreetMap, Wikimapia and other open knowledge bases and data sources. The workshop calls for sharing research experience and knowledge related to quality assessment in open data.
- Analyzing OpenStreetMap Contributions at Scale: Introducing OSM-Interactions Tilesets
- Enhancing the Interactive Visualisation of a Data Preparation Tool from in-Memory Fitting to Big Data Sets
- Materia: A Data Quality Control Embedded Domain Specific Language in Python
- Models for Arabic Document Quality Assessment
- Open Data Quality Dimensions and Metrics: State of the Art and Applied Use Cases
- Synthesizing Quality Open Data Assets from Private Health Research Studies
Website of the QOD 2020 workshop: bisconf.org/2020/qod/
Information about previous editions of the workshop can be found at QODW.org